Our policy on fees
At TAA we make every effort to ensure that our fee structure is entirely transparent, and that students know exactly what they will be charged for first, second AND third year tuition, before taking up an offer of a place. Our fee structure provides excellent value when compared to courses similarly providing degree or degree-level training, and more details about what you get for your money can be found under Course FAQs (‘What are the main benefits’).
The fees that you pay may differ depending on the group that you decide to join. This is because we will periodically need to factor in increases in the cost of living and inflation for example. The fees below are set for all three years, and are current for the next intake.
Please note that these additional costs are relevant to all groups. Minor, but worth mentioning:
- any course books you wish to buy (note that you will be provided with the vast majority of texts you will need as part of the course fees, so there will be little that you have to spend on books unless want to)
- clinical supplies (again, some are provided as part of your fees)
- a white coat for working with patients
- travel and accommodation, where relevant
Full details are provided in the Student Handbook which will be sent out on acceptance of a place.
March and September 2020 fees and payment options
- First and second years – £5950 pa
- Third year – £7250
There are three payment options:
Option 1 – Full fees paid up front each year – this option carries a 3% discount*
- £400 deposit – payable within 4 weeks of acceptance
- £5371.50 – payable 6 weeks prior to year 1 start (or on acceptance if this is closer)
- £5771.50 – payable 6 weeks prior to year 2 start
- £7032.50 – payable 6 weeks prior to year 3 start
Total for option 1 = £18,575.50
*NOTE: If not paid by due date however, fee amount owing reverts automatically to standard rate as in Option 2 below.
Option 2 – Traditional payment plan for standard fees – three payments per year
- £400 deposit – payable within 4 weeks of acceptance to secure place
- £2000 – payable 6 weeks prior to year 1 start (or on acceptance if this is closer).
- £1775 – payable 3 months after first instalment
- £1775– payable 6 months after first instalment
- £2000 – payable 6 weeks prior to year 2
- £1975 – payable 3 months after year 2 first instalment.
- £1975 – payable 6 months after year 2 first instalment
- £1812.50 – payable 6 weeks prior to year 3
- £1812.50 – payable 3 months after year 3 first instalment
- £1812.50 – payable 6 months after year 3 first instalment
- £1812.50 – payable 9 months after year 3 first instalment
Total for option 2 = £19,150.00
Option 3 – Equal payments plan, with one larger payment at the beginning (this option carries 3% admin charge)
|Prior to starting
- £400 deposit payable within 4 weeks of acceptance
- £2000 payable 6 weeks prior to year 1 start (or on acceptance if this is closer)
- 35 equal payments of £494.99
- These start from the end of month 2, and can be reduced proportionally should you wish to pay a larger amount prior to starting
Total for option 3 = £19,724.50